Sunday, January 6, 2008

The last night in England






Hi everybody,


I'm on the phone with my mom as she talks to her neighbors. I'm sure we all have relatives like that. Tomorrow we fly to NY and see my old mentor Guy. Then we'll fly to Austin and do another workshop there at Yoga Yoga. The workshops seem to be going very well. People generally seem to be exhausted to the point of delerium. Though I do hope to teach them something about Tantra. Breathing with sensation in hatha yoga (not pain mind you.. pain teaches you to stop hurting yourself-- I mean stretching and working) can help us to accept discomfort in our life. Of course discomfort and dissatisfication with our daily life is a sure bet. If you can accept that you can really start to enjoy life. Just enjoy smiling... just enjoy the way your hands feel on the seat of the car.

No comments: